tag

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Two Ladies and a Poet


Two Ladies and a Poet
I was waiting to meet Steve Dalachinsky, Yuko Otomo and Ron Kolm at Milady's in SoHo. We were meeting to put the 2nd Revised edition of Steve's haunting A Superintendent's Eyes, with photos by yours truly, to bed. I got into a brief conversation with two women sitting at the bar next to me. One of them was starting a new job the next day and had been shopping for clothes, but they got distracted and didn't get a whole lot of shopping done. So they ended up at Milady's, enjoying a late afternoon cocktail, where I was a further distraction. Then Steve, Yuko and Ron showed up and we got to work.

I hate using these postage-stamp sized photos, but I was having trouble getting the layout right. So click or right click or command click on them to see them in a better, larger size.







Expect the book to be out toward the end of this year or early in 2013. It's being published by Unbearables Autonomedia Books

http://kayester.blogspot.com/2012/09/two-ladies-and-poet.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.