tag

Monday, October 21, 2013

Reflections in the chrome on the butt end of a jeep

I must be either very curmudgeonly or stupid, but I can't figure out what purpose there is to driving a silly ugly vehicle like this around Manhattan. I know there are potholes, but none of them big enough to require this sort of vehicle. I mean, it's almost as big as a truck. In fact, it is a truck, and though I don't think most of the people who drive them grew up wanting to be truck drivers, but regarding this I certainly could be wrong.

But they do give good reflection.

This was shot at the corner of Madison Ave. and E. 27th Street on a lovely Sunday afternoon. \

I'm thinking of melting the Jeep into illegibility and making a print of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.