tag

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Do cats rule the internet? A few cat photos.

And now, for me, something completely different: cat pictures.

Cat videos are said by some to be the biggest time waster on the internet. This might be true, I don't know, since I don't spend much time watching them. After all, I live with two cats so why would I need to watch other people's cats?



 I adopted them from a shelter when they were about 5 months old. They adapted rather quickly to me - the other one stuck her nose out of the cage, sniffed my hand and confidently crawled into my arms and began purring. This one was a bit tentative but seeing that his sister was okay, followed suit a moment later.


Thirteen years later, they seem pretty happy.





 I occasionally take photos of them, usually because they are doing something so quintessentially feline that their actions - or inactions - call out for a photo or three. So on a sunny Sunday morning, this one opened one eye as I came into the room where he was sleeping, yawned and stretched. There you go.

 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.