tag

Thursday, July 31, 2014

New York City Street Photos - 9/6/2012

I am still catching up.

I used to work in and wander through the lower Midtown / Murray Hill neighborhoods of Manhattan, and when I did, I went out for walks. Some of the people in these pictures I got to know a little simply because we saw each other so often. Most were and remained strangers, though the reality is, I was the stranger one and probably still am.

The squirrel, one of many that act with an astounding degree of entitlement around people in Madison Square Park, is eating pizza. Truly a street animal eating street food.

The folks sitting in the grandstand in the park are watching a telecast of the US Open tennis match from Flushing.

 















 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.