tag

Friday, February 10, 2017

IF (International Fusionism) Art Show - Shalom Neuman - Easton PA - Part 5

Marian Silliman
Wow, fifth post in five days, with more to come. Maybe I should've put them all up at once but that would bore me and if bores me it will probably bore everyone.

What can I say that I didn't say before?
Three things about Easton that most people not from there don't know:
1. It's home to the Crayola company. There's a "Crayola Experience" downtown that I didn't have a chance to visit.
2. It's where Easton Bats come from, softball players.
Larry Fink
3. It's where Larry Holmes is from and lives. He's a big deal there and if you don't know who he is, that's what your web search engines are good for.

Here's a few more photos from the IF Art Show.


 http://kayester.blogspot.com/2017/02/if-international-fusionism-art-show_10.html




Martha Posner



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.