tag

Monday, February 13, 2017

IF (International Fusionism) Art Show - Shalom Neuman - Easton PA - Part the Last (7)

The last posting. Ta-da.

Which isn't to say I don't have more pix, because I do. But I figure I've been at this for more than a week and if you aren't bored, you ought to be.

Anyway, I'm done. It was a great show, a great opening, I met lots of great folk and I will be going back in the near future.

I'm going to go through my archive of photos of The Unbearables, selecting them for Shalom to hang on a wall in the gallery.  I hope it is not a bearing wall, for if it is how will it support all those unbearbable writers, artists and musicians?

I don't know the names of many of the people in theve pix. If you happen to know them, a comment with the name would be much appreciated.


Rafaella and Ron Kolm
http://kayester.blogspot.com/2017/02/if-international-fusionism-art-show_13.html
Dan, Melissa Meyer, Mary Refling




Luisa Leon, Melissa Meyer

Melissa Meyer

Michael Carter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.