tag

Saturday, April 28, 2018

Radomer Holocaust Survivors Project - May 4 2008 NYC

If you have followed this blog, you have seen some sets of photos taken at either the annual Holocaust Memorial Service in the spring of every year, or the annual Yizkor held at the Radomer Mutual Culture Center cemetery on Long Island, the Sunday between Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur every year.

I am working on a project to re-edit and print photos of the survivors with friends, family or alone. I have been asked to re-present these as I finish a batch. It's a process and won't happen over a short period of time.

I've been asked if I can make prints of individual photos for family members. I am willing but have not yet determined pricing.

Here are photos from the memorial service held May 4, 2008 - New York City

Click on the photos to view them larger.
May 4, 2008 NYC - 1
May 4, 2008 NYC - 2
May 4, 2008 NYC -3
 Permalink
https://kayester.blogspot.com/2018/04/radomer-holocaust-survivors-project-may.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.