tag

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Is there ever enough time?

I've got a problem.

I like to write, I get a lot of pleasure from writing. Hell, I even enjoy reading the things I write.

I also like taking photographs. I get pleasure taking them. I even enjoy looking at them when I finish working on them.

My problem is that I don't have enough time to write, and the reason I don't have enough time to write is because I spend a big chunk of my spare time writing. The writing I'm doing is long, but blogs like this need to be short.

I also don't have enough time to work on the photos, throwing out the really crappy ones, and cropping and editing the ones I like.

What should I do?

If only the time dilation effect made a twenty four hour day have twenty six hours.

Answers on the 11 o'clock news - or maybe not.

1 comment:

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.