tag

Monday, November 14, 2011

A reading for and from George Spencer's "Unpious Pilgrim"

There was a reading for and from George Spencer’s new book, Unpious Pilgrim (Fly by Night Press, 2011) at  on Sunday, Nov. 13 at A Gathering of the Tribes in the East Village (NYC.) There were five readers: George Spencer, Elisabeth Watson, John Farris, Karin Randolph and Ron Kolm. George read from his new book, Elisabeth, John and Karin read from the new book and some of their own poetry, and Ron read one selection from George’s new book.

There were some terrific pieces read. Poetry is meant to be heard as well as read to oneself.

I snapped a few pictures, as I usually do when I can, at events such as these. The lighting was very difficult but I did my best under the circumstances. I hope you enjoy them. In case you don't know, click on a picture to make it larger.
 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.