tag

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

NYC Street Photos - Sep. 5, 2012 (fixed)

More catching up with photos I haven't had a chance to show-off.

These were taken within a few seconds of each other on a Madison Ave. corner. I surprised myself - I got most of the people just right. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I like the way they stood out as individuals but work as an ensemble, too.



I don't think there's a story in these, but I do think they are illustrative of something even though I don't know what that something is. Maybe a viewer has an idea and will let me know.






2012 was a good year for my #streetphotography. Much more to come.


 
The last one was across the street.
Gotta love the street of New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.