tag

Monday, May 23, 2011

The Unbearables at the Bowery Poetry Club, 5/21/2011

I came into the city on Saturday afternoon to attend the Third Unbearables Portfolion on CD release reading/gathering at the Bowery Poetry Club and Cafe. It's worth noting that the bar served Laphroig single malt and the bartender admitted he liked the stuff himself, but being on duty, could only enjoy the aroma.

Click on image to enlarge. Right click (or command click on a Mac) to allow viewing in a new tab or page.

Some day I'm going to figure out how to get this thing I'm using to post these photos to format the way I want it. I'll deal with it for now, and accept that I don't have the time to struggle through. I want people to be able to see these photos now, not later.


Ron Kolm
Ron Kolm
Jim Feast

Jim Feast
Jim Feast
























































Jill Rapaport












Jim Feast








Sparrow
Sparrow
Sparrow




Tom Savage
Tom Savage
Tom Savage













Ron Kolm
Ron Kolm


Jim Feast and Sparrow





Sparrow


No matter how unbearable it gets inside, Unbearables stop smoke, to chat and to enjoy the sweet scent of spring on The Bowery. That's how things are when they aren't too bad.







Sparrow wuz here




Carl Watson



Unbearables from Behind
Th-th-th-that's all, folks!

Of course I took lots of photos. Let me know if you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.