tag

Saturday, February 11, 2017

IF (International Fusionism) Art Show - Shalom Neuman - Easton PA - Part the Penultimate (6)

Melissa Meyer
This is going to be the 2nd to last posting from the IF Art Show opening on 2/4. I love that word - penultimate. Stretch it out and say it slowly pen--ul--tih--mat. Is feels good rolling off the tongue or around in the mind's ear.

Anyway, here's a bunch more photos including an artist named Maryann Riker whose work is worth seeing, a man named Dan who is affiliated with the Art Community of Easton (ACE), named Melissa Meyer, a local dj holding up the ACE brochure, Ron Kolm in the background of one shot as well as other art aficionados from Easton and its environs.


And then there's a shot of my my photos on display. That is very "meta" indeed. I put them last because I didn't want it to be about me.

Permalink: http://kayester.blogspot.com/2017/02/if-international-fusionism-art-show_11.html

Dan







Maryann Riker


Photos by Arthur Kaye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.