tag

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Things I see and an opinion - Still (catching up #15)

 As I struggle to catch up I scroll through photos I've taken over the past several years - I'll leave you to decide how many a several is and I see photos of things that caught my eye and in my mind needed to be recorded.

The pity of it is that none of these things are ugly enough to match the ugliness that comes out of the mouth of the former president whose plans if elected are to turn this country into a one-party state. He begins to sound more like a raving, rabid version of Mussolini or Hitler when he spews about the greatest danger in the USA is the left, which if you are a liberal or even a thinking person's conservative you know there is almost no left left in the USA, that he will crush his opposition, I think he used the word "vermin," and though he hasn't said it directly, make plans to stay in office until he dies. He would've done that 3 years ago if he could and the look on his face when he boarded his private jet bound for Palm Beach spoke volumes.

He is no longer sane and we need to get an order of protection against him. If the Republican Party nominates him for president as it seems bound to do, fighting hard to keep him from winning, and he can whine all he wants about stolen elections - it's the thief who thinks he's been ripped off because he got caught - that's his problem. Let's not make it America's.

Ah, but I rant a little tonight. Just because I get a little angry every time I see his ugly puss and fat carcass on the news doesn't mean I have to dump it on you.

So enjoy the photos and leave me to my opinions. If you disagree don't get angry. Opinions are something we can differ on and remain civil. 

Seriously? How far you going to get with that boot on your tire?

Resist!

I hope the litterer who left this caught their train.

Read the graffito - gender confusion? or jsut can't spell?


Somebody was trying to say something but I don't know what.


Don't eat anything off the sidewalk.

Why? Why not.


I hope the interview went well

Something vaguely phallic - or perhaps three balloons are just balloons.

What the heck?

Permalink




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.