tag

Saturday, March 28, 2020

Two photos - the world I live in

I usually take photos of people, but in this rather odd time of social distancing, I am revisiting photos I've taken in which there are no people. The objects we make, the things I see, the accidents that form an image I want to save, are as valuable to me as the pictures of the people walking the streets of wherever I happen to be.

When we get back to a more normal life, where we don't stand six feet away from the person we are speaking with, where we don't scrub our hands for 30 seconds after touching things outside the home, where we no longer thing about whether to wear those latex gloves, I will look at pictures of people.

I don't go in for a lot of self-promotion, just a little, but I will mention on my own behalf that prints of these, and all the photos I've posted, are available. They are printed from hi-resolution digital negatives on photo paper, signed by me, in limited editions.

You can ask for more information if you are interested by writing to me at artk at jommelli.org.


 Permalink
https://kayester.blogspot.com/2020/03/two-photos-world-i-live-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.