tag

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Saturday - a few (pictures of) things

There is nothing I can say to anyone who is not vaccinated against Covid that will get them to get the shots so I need to stop ranting about it. 

As for wearing a mask indoors in public places, there's no point going on about it here though I will point it out to a person not wearing one in mandated place. 

What's wrong with people? They don't object to wearing pants? They will obey a sign that says, "no shirt, no shoes, no service" but wearing a mask to help prevent the spread of a virus gets them angry. You go figure because I can't.

Here are pictures from two of my ongoing series - "Things," taken wherever I happened to see the thing, and "Minor crimes against humanity," which I think is self explanatory.









Permalink 

https://kayester.blogspot.com/2022/01/saturday-few-pictures-of-things.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.