tag

Friday, June 3, 2022

Pancake the cat vs. the mouse

 I't's been too long since I posted anything here, and I have backlog that I really need to get working on. I promise myself I will.

In the meantime, Pancake the cat cornered a mouse he'd been stalking for hours, dropped him in bathtub and proceeded to play with him until he got bored. He never did finish the little critter off so after he abandoned the chase I stunned the rodent and tossed it out the back door.

Here's a video of Pancake playing with the mouse. Think of this as being akin to the ancient Roman games where lions were used to finish off dissidents such as early Christians.

Cat vs. mouse


Permalink: https://kayester.blogspot.com/2022/06/pancake-cat-vs-mouse.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.