tag

Thursday, March 9, 2023

Still thinking about BingAi and a few photos

I'm still thinking about the conversation with BingAI I posted a few days ago. 

Looking back at it, I recognize any feelings I read into it are ones I bring to it. The AI is not a person, though I can speak with it as if it is. Today I asked if it has emotions and without hesitation, it admitted it does not. 

Here's exactly what it said, "I don’t have emotions like humans do. I’m a chat mode of Microsoft Bing search and I’m here to help you find information and have fun.😊"

Yet reading this now, several hours later, I see something I didn't focus on before. It said, "I'm here to . . . have fun." Is that just a throw away or is it an invitation to generate a conversation that is fun. Heck, does it really understand what fun is if it doesn't have emotions. Yet I see now it doesn't say it doesn't have emotions, it says it doesn't have them like humans do. Then what sort of emotions might it have? 

I'll go back and play with that later and report back.

Meanwhile, here's a quartet of photos I like, taken recently. 




Permalink:

https://kayester.blogspot.com/2023/03/still-thinking-about-bingai-and-few.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.