tag

Monday, July 1, 2019

Queer Liberation March - Proud and resisting and fighting! Part 1

This will be a multi-part post.

This year I had to choose which Gay Pride event to celebrate, the big, "official" event or one of the marches that arose out frustration with the commercialization of the big parade. I chose and I think I chose well.

The Queer Liberation March followed the route of the first Gay Pride Parade 49 years ago, up Sixth Ave. in Manhattan to Central Park.

I arrived at Bryant Park before it reached there and after photographing the marchers and the onlookers, I stepped off the sidewalk to join them for most of the route, until by W. 50th St., the march passed me by.

These photos are selected but not edited. Raw photos indeed.

https://kayester.blogspot.com/2019/07/queer-liberation-march-proud-and.html
 
 





































No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.