tag

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Queer Liberation March - Proud and resisting and fighting! Part 3

June 30, 2019 and YOU ARE THERE!
I took a lot of photos. And here I am posting a lot of photos. Imagine how long this would have taken me if I wanted to edit them instead of posting them pretty much as I got them, just converted from RAW to JPG and bang, here is the third part, with at least one more large group to come.

One thing occurs to me as I scroll through the three days worth of photos: it puts me back at the march, and back into it, which is perhaps one of the things I was aiming for. 

I hope you like them.
 

https://kayester.blogspot.com/2019/07/queer-liberation-march-proud-and_3.html














































No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.