tag

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Queer Liberation March - Proud and resisting and fighting! Part 2

I don’t like to post my pictures without commentary, and I don’t like posting them unedited but this is what I am doing. The march on Sunday was emotional and exciting. Pausing to do more than select out the photos that don’t work and just post the rest as they are captures the moment. To edit and ponder, those things come later, after the emotional high of participating in this march, as a long term ally and yet documenting it so that later I can look back with my brain cooled down and my vision cleared and consider the art of what I photographed, too.

I am never an outsider at these events. I talk to people, I wave hello and bring them to me and go to them as well. it’s my nature and I am unembarrassed by it, even if it causes a little teeth gnashing among my younger family members. On Sunday, it was just me so anyone put out by what I do was someone who would most likely never have to deal with me again. But I think my friendliness was taken at face value, which is as it should be.

So here goes, and I hope you like them:
 

https://kayester.blogspot.com/2019/07/queer-liberation-march-proud-and_2.html








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.