tag

Monday, April 27, 2020

Monday - Is it spring yet?

Another dreary drizzly chilly April day of social distancing.

I know that April showers bring May flowers and all that, and the daffodils and other naricissi are blooming all over my yard, a robin is nesting in the rhododendron in front of my house - three eggs and a bird that shrieks whenever I get too close, but I want it to be warm and dry enough for me to sit outside already.

Photos.
I've been fascinated by this corridor for several years. I've taken more than a couple of photos in it, and here are two versions of two of them. I can't decide if I like it better in monochrome or color. They offer different feelings, different mysteries, but neither overrules the other.










 Permalink

https://kayester.blogspot.com/2020/04/monday-is-it-spring-yet.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.