tag

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Sunday - Winter 2011 Manhattan

This is the sixth Sunday since I started to socially distance and self-isolate. Whether or not I have been ill with the Covid-19 virus is undetermined since I have not been tested, but I might have had it in the first half of March.

It's getting tiresome, being largely confined to home when I am well. Except for a daily walk and the periodic visit to the supermarket, this is where I've been. I could put far more photos up that the couple a day, but that is what I've chosen to do because that is how I feel.

But now it is time to stop limiting myself to lonely photos of objects, or places without people.

I like taking and looking at the candid shots I've taken, mostly on the streets of NYC, but not by any means exclusively.

Here are several from 2011, a more normal time. They are part of another ongoing series, Street Portraits. They often are a little out of focus or a little under or over-exposed because to grab the shot I saw with the camera still down, I didn't always have time to get that perfect exposure or clear focus. But the shots still came out the way I want them.




 Permalink

https://kayester.blogspot.com/2020/04/sunday.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.