tag

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Saturday - moving forward with three photos

Today I opened up a file with photos I took nearly 10 years ago. The folder's photos were taken in late December, 2010. NYC and the northeastern USA was hit with a very heavy snowfall. I remember it, and remember many of these photos but I've published very few of them.

Anyone out there remember that storm or its aftermath?

Tonight, I break from what I've been doing the past few weeks and show the people who have been the central theme of my photography.

Tonight, three photos of two people working in the same place - the Bryant Park ice rink - but separately and a Zamboni.



 Permalink
https://kayester.blogspot.com/2020/04/saturday-moving-forward-w.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.