tag

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Construction studies - NYC

 When posting photos, I usually write a little about what I'm posting. Is this the best way for me to blog? 

Alternatively, if I'm deep into a new field of study, as I've been with quantum physics the past few years I will write about my amazement and what I am learning instead of my photos.

And anyone who followed me during the Trump years knows I regularly showed my distaste for him personally as well as politically. While it's impossible to not hear some of the news about him, I await the day his death is announced so I won't have to hear anything else about him. Yet this morning I saw that Jimmy Kimmel described Trump's anger at being mocked by him as having a Trumper tantrum. Brilliant! I wish I thought of that.

I find it curious that those who scream about other people being "woke," or "cancel culture" are as eager to wear with pride their own form of wokeness. They are among the worst snowflakes and melt at the least bit of heat. For instance, screaming Marjorie Taylor Greene who couldn't keep her mouth shut during President Biden's State of the Union Speech melts down when someone gives her a little bit of her own.

Among the other things Jimmy Kimmell called loser Donald Trump in response to the report that Trump tried to get him censored was "a blowhard snowflake... he's a blowflake." This can be applied to Representative Greene. Speaking of whom, why does she need so many e's in her name? 

And here are a few photos.







Permalink:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.