tag

Monday, October 23, 2023

I'm still here, still alive, still writing and still taking photos but will I ever catch up? (catching up#0)

 I am asking myself this existential question because I am beginning to feel some pressure from within myself to review, edit and crop as necessary and then post, post, post.

Some people who see me taking photos at readings they are participating in ask me what I do with the photos. I say eventually I'll post them to my blog but I'm a bit behind. My good friend Ron Kolm whose face is in many blog entries is supportive. But being behind only explains why they are not there, not why I haven't been posting.

Today I am beginning to catch up. I reviewed three of the last five or six readings I shot and selected photos to post. The first of those will go up tomorrow, I promise.

And just to show that I am taking photos and working on them, here's three monarch butterfly photos and one mantis shot in my backyard. The mantis was settled on the back of a lounger and when I looked at it, turned to me and silently said, "here's looking at you kid."

See you back here tomorrow.




Permalink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.