tag

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Wednesday - Foggy morning and then a beautiful day in October. Trump's lies multiply - do his followers believe him?

Something about the fall, waking up to a thick fog that slowly clears and becomes a day as lovely as today, with the trees showing their burst of color before shedding all their leaves and hunkering down for the winter, that makes me think about cosmology, quantum mechanics, Einstein's Theory of General Relativity and the implications of these amazing insights into how the universe is. I can ponder both the massless graviton and the incredibly massive black holes at the center of galaxies. I wonder about the spatial dimensions I cannot perceive because I evolved with sensory apparatus only capable of seeing three spatial dimensions. So much I don't understand, so little that I know.

I do know that the lies keep coming, and multiplying. My normal attitude toward politicians expects them to lie, but what's come out of the White House under Doofus Donald is of a different magnitude.

Early voting opens this weekend in NY State and I am going to vote. I won't say which candidate will get my vote but you can be sure it won't be Trump for President, Schulman for Representative or Astorino the sock puppet for State Senate.

Biden/Harris 2020.

These photos are 11 years old. I shot them in Bryant Park.









Permalink  https://kayester.blogspot.com/2020/10/wednesday-foggy-morning-and-then.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.