tag

Monday, May 10, 2021

Monday - the flowers that bloom in the spring tra la la-dee dah

 I am not experienced in macro photography. I guess I can capture a flower in bloom as well as the next guy so don't think I'm posting these because I think they are great or artistic or anything but exactly what they are, flower photos. I'm posting them because they were planted, nursed and tenderly brought to bloom by someone very dear to me, in the garden that is one of her great projects, in our backyard.

Plus she wanted me to. 

That said, I do like narcissus. It's one of my favorite flowers, in many varieties. We don't have a lot of varieties in our yard, but that's ok. The ones growing there are quite the beauties when they are in bloom.

The other flowers are lovely as well.










https://kayester.blogspot.com/2021/05/monday-flowers-that-bloom-in-spring-tra.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.