tag

Friday, July 10, 2020

Friday - Tropical Storm Fay's here while the ostrich-in-chief hides his head in the sand


Wow, once the rain began it was strong and steady all day.

I got out early for a walk at the Kensico Dam Plaza. I had a very pleasant conversation while walking with an 81 year old man from the area. Originally from Jamaica, married to an American, retired and staying active, he gives me hope for what I might be doing in 12 years when I reach his age. We parted ways after my first lap as he was done. I pushed on and pushed myself. It was great.

Meanwhile, Doofus Donald spent time with one of his biggest fans, Sean "Scumbag" Hannity. I am sure the sTrump'et was expecting to hit all the soft pitches Scumbag lobbed out of the park, but damn, reading it - I can't listen to either of them - two angry guys feeding into each other makes me nauseous - but reading a transcript I almost fell out of my chair. Can the Doofus really believe we are as stupid as the lies and twisted, self-serving interpretations of thing he says?

Doofus Donald is rejecting advisors who are willing to tell him he is wrong, who are willing to go public with their disagreements and then back it up with verifiable information, unlike the full-blown lies and twisted semi-truths that the sTrump'et throws at us. Dr. Anthony Fauci is a good example. He will not concede anything to the Doofus that he can't back up and in the process, the Doofus looks like a petulant, immature child and complains that the good doctor, a man who acknowledges his mistakes and corrects course as necessary, is making the Doofus look bad.

I don't think Doofus Donald needs the doctor to make him look bad. He does a terrific job of it all on his own. The arrogance of his magical thinking is stunning in its hugeness. I am trying to figure out what world he lives on because he certainly doesn't seem to be living on ours.

He claims to have great cognitive ability yet I cannot figure out how he justifies a statement like that. I believe he is become demented and I fear he will try to drag the country down with him.

On the legal front, let's see if he pardons Roger "Slimeball" Stone and how he justifies it.

We must work to unelect Trump. It is a seriously righteous work, one that all people of good will should work at.

A few photos from last year in Manhattan.








Permalink

http://kayester.blogspot.com/2020/07/friday-tropical-storm-fayes-here-while.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.