tag

Monday, July 20, 2020

Monday - I finally realized what's wrong with Doofus Donald Trump - he's got boogers for brains

Hot hot hot. I turned the AC on in the room where I've been working and made the cats come in. When I got up this morning at 5AM it was already 75˚ outside. I thought I'd left the AC on overnight on low in the family room but I was mistaken. That's what I get for not turning on the light and checking it before turning in. I still got in nearly a half hour on the rower before I started feeling as if I was going to overheat, this despite having fans blowing on me from two sides.
NYC is in the last phase of reopening right now, so tomorrow I am going to the office for all or most of the day. I don't know that I will have time to work on this blog every night but I will try.

Anyway, something the Doofus Donald said made me think of a comic strip. Which is not to say he is comical because since he is the president, he much more frightening than funny. If you are not familiar with the amazing, available in re-runs comic strip, "Calvin and Hobbes," you don't know what you are missing. There was one strip in which he told his neighbor, Susie, that she had boogers for brains. Listening to Doofus Donald, the sTrump'et I said to myself, this guy must have boogers for brains! He can't ever say he was wrong about something, so when his magical thinking doesn't give him satisfaction and nearly instantaneous gratification, he pouts and says something like, "eventually the virus will go away and I'll be right."

What the hell? He sounds like a six year old.

And since he can't get back out on the road to campaign because he has not been able to generate the sort of crowds he can crow about and to, he is restarting his Covid-19 briefing. The reason he gave wasn't about the virus or letting the experts have their say, it was because the earlier round started out with great ratings.

I will bet that Boogers for Brains will dominate and use as much time as the networks give him to rant about how great a job he's done with everything, and how Biden is going to ruin the country. We can expect a lot of posturing, oral flatuence and as many lies and reality distortions as he can fit into his allotted time.

I won't watch.
But I will say just look around and you can start to wonder who's ruined the country. The person's name starts with a T and he is the titular head of the Repulsive Republican party.

And I didn't have a chance to say anything about the mess in Portland, BLM and other important items. Oh well.
Unelect Trump
Dump the sTrump'et

And boot the Repulsives - Republicans out of the Senate.

A handful of escalator pictures for tonight.










Permalink http://kayester.blogspot.com/2020/07/monday-i-finally-realized-whats-wrong.html

1 comment:

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.