tag

Friday, June 19, 2020

Friday - Juneteenth is celebrated and sTrump'et takes credit. Sheesh.

sTrump'et reminds me of the propagandists of the former Soviet Union who claimed that everything American was a Russian or Soviet invention, including baseball, apple pie, Independence Day, the Satue of Liberty, the Bill of Rights, you name it. Donald sTrump'et is just like that. He had the audacity to claim the invention of Juneteenth and to claim that nobody except maybe Lincoln, has ever done more for Blacks in America.

One day I'd take pleasure in seeing him choke on his words. He cannot help but lie and I have to wonder if he believes his own lies.

His toadies stand around him with their shit eating grins, nodding and bobbing their heads, their brains having thrown in the towel and melted into mush from the combination of acid and lye poured into their ears. They want to believe, and that is very sad.

I think it's sadly funny that people attending his funeral - I mean rally in Tulsa tomorrow have to sign away the right to sue if they get sick. I thought that sTrumpkins were all immune to the  imaginary disease, and that they can't get sick. So why is the sTrump'et campaign so worried? They can cover their mouths with their bibles and see if that keeps them from getting sick. What a bunch of capital A-holes, every single one of them. I'd suffer a serious case of schadenfreude if I learned that many got seriously ill, though I hope nobody dies.

Let's hope there's a really serious counter-demonstration in Tulsa tomorrow, and that the counter-demonstrators show common sense and wear masks.

Unelect sTrump'et and his evil cronies.

Today's photos are a small miscellany of things I saw. 







Permalink
http://kayester.blogspot.com/2020/06/friday-juneteenth-is-celebrated-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.