tag

Friday, May 8, 2020

Friday - lousy weather day so I worked on cloning hard drives. Boring.

What happened to May? Isn't it bad enough that New York City is still shut down, that I'm all but completely shut in except for solitary walks, that the weather went from spring-like to late autumn with wind, rain, blowing drizzle and chilly. Writing this makes me feel like somebody Samuel Clemens was describing, and there's not a damn thing I can do about the weather except either stay out of or dress right for it when it's foul.

Tomorrow I hope the weather is dry enough to visit the Pleasantville Farmers' Market. 

I'm thinking about my friend Shalom Neuman and his wife, Orange/Karen. They are recovering from cases of the Covid-19 virus. I haven't spoken to her but I know it shook him up some and left him exhausted.

I took these in Easton, PA, which is now Shalom's and Karen's US base. Shalom's established the International Fusionism Museum there. I know I've posted photos of the museum and events there. 


Permalink 

http://kayester.blogspot.com/2020/05/friday-lousy-weather-day-so-i-worked-on.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.