tag

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Thursday - It feels like the first week of May out there

The weather was quite nice today. If it was more normal times I'd have gone for a walk in midtown Manhattan and looked at people and taken some photos. But it's not normal times so I hung around the house, made some calls, sent emails and stepped outside a few times to get some air and feel the breeze and the sun.

These photos were taken this past December through windows in my home.  I was homebound, it was only a couple days after I had surgery. They were taken early in the morning, so when there was sun, it was low. All except for one are into the backyard, three when it was sleeting and two after an icy snowstorm. The other was taken from a window in the "family" room, looking toward the sunrise.

I don't think of myself as a landscape photographer or a bird photographer but most of these might fall into these categories. If I didn't like them, you'd never see them.

Check out the cardinal and what might be chickadees birds at the bird feeder. , but I'm not sure. I don't know what they are but I thought it cool that I could capture them.

Perhaps tomorrow I'll post some photos of the other cat I share quarters with.







 Permalink
https://kayester.blogspot.com/2020/05/thursday-it-feels-like-first-week-of.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.