tag

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Tuesday - the weather improved, and with it my mood

Considering the day - May 12 - the nights shouldn't get down close to freezing but they have been. Of course this means the early morning is pretty chilly but when the sun is out, the sky flecked with cottony white cumulus against that early morning blue, I'm not complaining.

I got out to the blood bank and donated a pint. It's been awhile since I've been bled but what the the pandemic, community drives have been cancelled to prevent community contagion but that doesn't reduce the need for blood donations. The local blood donation center's been putting up posters anywhere they might catch someone's eye and so I took the hint and made an appointment.

The scheduler on the phone looked up my particulars and told me I'd donated an "impressive" amount of blood during the years I was actively allowing myself to be bled. So this morning I added one to the pool.

If you are healthy, consider helping out.

Anyway, by evening which is now, I grew weary and my mood a bit overcast and I find myself not really well focussed, so here are some rainy day photos from a rainy day in Manhattan a couple of months ago.

As always, though not always stated, comments are welcome.







 Permalink

https://kayester.blogspot.com/2020/05/tuesday-weather-improved-and-with-it-my.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.