tag

Saturday, May 2, 2020

Saturday - a beautiful May day all day at the Pleasantville Farmers' Market

It felt like spring, smelled like spring and looked like spring all day! Maybe things are getting better.
I went to the local farmers' market in Pleasantville NY and while socially distanced from the woman behind me, while waiting on line at one of the stands, had a brief, optimistic conversation with her.

She's a senior nurse manager at Westchester Medical Center and she said she believes we have turned the corner for now, and that if we continue to be careful, we can pull through this sooner rather than later. I hope she is right. She gave some reasons, but I'll leave that for now.

Here she is. If you can't see her halo, it's because the sun was shining too brightly.

Here are a few photos of the vendors I shot this morning at the farmer's market. I guess I was inspired because here are more photos than I've been posting - but not too many - and more timely than usual.

These people are all great, and to them I can only say thanks for being there, stay safe and stay healthy. We appreciate what you are doing and we support you.

Buddha Pesto 
Gajeski Farm

Rock City Mushrooms

Hudson Valley Duck Farm

Bread Alone Bakery
Permalink
https://kayester.blogspot.com/2020/05/saturday-beautiful-may-day-all-day.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.