tag

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Wednesday weather report - very nice around here.

Still stuck hanging around the house, the garden, driving somewhere I can take a safe walk. I remember a song from the early 1980s, "Safety Dance" that could be redone today - in fact I think Jimmy Fallon did a version a few weeks ago - at the places I've been going to when I go out, the farmers' market, the Kensico Dam Plaza, even the supermarket. Keep your distance, keep your mask on, and when you get home wash your hands.

Two cats share my home with me. Bits came to live with us when she was a little more than a year old. She'd been found abandoned and pregnant. Someone took her to a no-kill shelter where she had her kittens, all of whom were adopted, and was waiting for us to get there so she could adopt us, which she did.

5 1/2 years later, she remains a beautiful friend.

I took these pictures in late December of 2019. I was recovering from knee replacement surgery. I wasn't getting out much and there was this beautiful cat napping in the sun, waiting to be distracted by one of her favorite bipeds.

These photos don't show her in all her wonderful moods. She's a playful cat addicted to the red dot, chases her toys around and in general keeps herself entertained. And there are more of them than I normally like to publish at a time. But I can't help it. So I hope you enjoy them.














Permalink

https://kayester.blogspot.com/2020/05/wednesday-weather-report-very-nice.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment if you wish. Comments will be moderated.